Tasmania Police Recruitment Info Sessions – May 2019.
Recruitment Services will be holding Recruitment Info Session across the state in May at:
- 6 May 2019 | 6.30pm-8.30pm | Tasmania Police Academy | Open to all
- 7 May 2019 | 6.30pm-8.30pm | Tasmania Police Academy | Female only
- 6 May 2019 | 6pm-7.30pm | Burnie Police Station | Open to all
- 6 May 2019 | 8pm-9pm | Burnie Police Station | Female only
- 7 May 2019 | 6pm-7.30pm | Devonport Police Station | Open to all
- 7 May 2019 | 8pm-9pm | Devonport Police Station | Female only
- 8 May 2019 | 6pm-7.30pm | Newstead College | Open to all
- 8 May 2019 | 8pm-9pm | Newstead College | Female only
To attend a session, RSVP by 14 April 2019 by registering your name, preferred session, and number of people attending, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are sessions open to all and some female-only sessions. Female-only sessions are designed to provide an environment where females may feel more comfortable discussing their questions and the challenges faced by women in Tasmania Police. However, applications to join Tasmania Police are considered on merit and not gender. There are no female-only roles, positions or sections within Tasmania Police.
Tasmania Police want to attract more people from all other ethnicities and backgrounds to better reflect the communities we serve so we encourage anyone who may be considering policing as a career to register and come along.