Tasmania Police Recruitment Info Sessions 2020
Recruitment Services will be holding Recruitment Info Session across the state in 2020 at:
- 30 March 2020 | 6.30pm-8.30pm |Tasmania Police Academy | Open to all
- 31 March 2020 | 6.30pm-8.30pm | Tasmania Police Academy | Female only
- 30 March 2020 | 6pm-7.30pm | Burnie Police Station | Open to all
- 30 March 2020 | 8pm-9pm | Burnie Police Station | Female only
- 31 March 2020 | 6pm-7.30pm | Devonport Police Station | Open to all
- 31 March 2020 | 8pm-9pm | Devonport Police Station | Female only
- 01 April 2020 | 6pm-7.30pm | Newstead College | Open to all
- 01 April 2020 | 8pm-9pm | Newstead College | Female only
To attend a session, RSVP by 22 March 2020 by registering your name, preferred session, and number of people attending, via email to email@example.com
There are sessions open to all and some female-only sessions. Female-only sessions are designed to provide an environment where females may feel more comfortable discussing their questions and the challenges faced by women in Tasmania Police. However, applications to join Tasmania Police are considered on merit and not gender. There are no female-only roles, positions or sections within Tasmania Police.
Tasmania Police want to attract more people from all other ethnicities and backgrounds to better reflect the communities we serve so we encourage anyone who may be considering policing as a career to register and come along.